Hello everyone!
My name will remain a secret so I'm going to use naquiche, pronounced nuh-KEESH like the appetizer (thank you very much my curly-haired friend.) I know what you're thinking 'Who the WHAT is named NAQUICHE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Well, I got it from my curly-haired friend. He accidentally said my name HORRIBLY wrong one time and I guess it stuck. (Do you like the color orange? I do.......) Anywho, it's now my nickname. It's nice, right? I gotta go though, I'm at school haha!
Hey Everyone! Enjoy this blog!
Hello Everyone! Enjoy this blog! I made all by myself!
I made this blog by accident when I wanted to comment on my friend's blog that I'm going to promote right here! It's heyitsme-emma.blogspot.com. (without the dot at the end, that's a period.) I'll prove it to you if you don't believe me on how I accidentally created a blog! Try commenting, it really works......! Follow me! It helps my self-esteem! Jk, jk. It doesn't........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Naquiche's blog is AWESOME ST!!!! I wrote awesome st because it said that awesomest isn't a word. So I used awesome st. Cool, huh? Haha! That's because the computer doesn't KNOW WHAT awesomest is!
ReplyDelete