Hey Everyone! Enjoy this blog!

Hello Everyone! Enjoy this blog! I made all by myself!
I made this blog by accident when I wanted to comment on my friend's blog that I'm going to promote right here! It's heyitsme-emma.blogspot.com. (without the dot at the end, that's a period.) I'll prove it to you if you don't believe me on how I accidentally created a blog! Try commenting, it really works......! Follow me! It helps my self-esteem! Jk, jk. It doesn't........

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Seconder post

Hey everyone! I'm up for my second post now! Yay!! Anywho (anywho is my THANG to say!!! (thing)), I just wanted to say that I'm not a scheduled blogger, meaning that there will be no exact date or time that I can promise you to blog. I'm just going to do it whenever I have free time. By the way, do you like my blog theme? Is it easy to read? I hope it is and if it's not then I'll be happy to change it. Do you like the daily puppy I added? It's so cool! Thank you all (Emma and myself) for reading my blog! Please comment! I don't want to comment on my own blog again, haha! Naquiche out!!

4 comments:

  1. OHMGA! This is the most awesome st blog E-VAHHHH!!!!!! I copyright OHMGA, awesome st, anywho, and E-VAHHHH!!!!!! Called it! Now you can't use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. freakin post Nassem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete